Adam & Chelsea Marshall
Adam Marshall came on staff in January of 2014. He went through the School of Discipleship in 2004 after being a Rancher and on summer staff for about six years. He graduated from the program in 2005 and went into the work field where he held multiple jobs throughout the years.From his work, he was able to obtain different skills that he now applies in the Operations Department where he now serves. He married Chelsea (McCormick) Marshall in the fall of 2018. Chelsea currently works at an assisted living home and volunteers at the Ranch when she can. Adam and Chelsea welcomed their first baby, Titus, in December of 2019.
The Marshall Report
Happy New Year from the Marshall Family, I pray that this letter is finding you all healthy and well. As I reflect on the last year, I am overwhelmed by how the Lord has blessed us, although we are so undeserving. Within the last few months of 2022 God has provided so much mercy and grace to our family as well as this ministry. I find myself looking back on all that has been accomplished and am tempted to wonder how it all got done, but we know that it was only through God’s provision. Although it seems that projects continue to keep piling up, we are reminded to focus on how the Lord has provided in the past and to be content with what he allows us to accomplish each day. Matthew 19:26 states with man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. This is a great reminder for us as we begin thinking about the many projects that will need done throughout the year.
- Please continue to pray for the many ongoing projects here at the Ranch.
- For the expansion of staff housing with a new double wide and single wide trailer, we were blessed to be able to get them set before the ground froze. However, there is still much work to be done to get them move in ready.
- For the renovation of the Cattlemen’s bunk house, we are hoping to update this bunkhouse to better serve our ranchers as well as guests for retreats.
- For the repairs to the Townhall apartment as well as the guest housing above the apartment which recently experienced major water damage from broken water pipes.
- That this year’s students would continue to grow closer to the Lord and that he would use us in their lives as they learn and grow.
- For the health and wellness of the Staff here at the Ranch as we begin to prepare for everything that God has for us in 2023.
- That God would do a great work in the lives of those who are touched by the ministry this year.
- For our growing family, as we are patiently awaiting the safe arrival of baby Marshall number 3, due this coming March.
We are so blessed to have so many of you supporting us in prayer as well as financially. I am often overwhelmed at the thought of how many loving people the Lord has placed in our live. Know that we are praying for you all often.
Happy New Year and God bless,
The Marshall Family.