Advanced English Camp
Riders must be able to control their horse at the trot or canter through a simple course of jumps.
Your 3 hours of instructional horse time will include:
- Focus on Rider’s Equitation
- Developing flexibility of horse and rider exercises
- Advanced skills for jumping
- Trail ride
- Interactive ground classes: Designing a jump course, bits, braiding, grooming for show, etc.
- Terms and Theory for dressage, hunter or jumper riders.
You will also get to experience some of the other activities of camp:
- Confidence Course
- And much more!