|Week 3||July 9 – 14||12 - 17||All||$485|
*Riders must be able to lope/canter confidently and continuously for many circles with control.
(Horsemanship application required). You must fill out both a registration form and this application to register.
Your 3 hours of Instructional horse time will include:
- Intro to Reining and the Theory behind it
- Basic body control of the horse – moving the shoulder and hips
- Fundamentals that go into building a sliding stop
- Turnarounds/Spins – Correct body position before speed
- Lead Changes – The body control necessary for good changes
- Ground classes that will cover tack use, creating a freestyle reining pattern and many other topics
- LTR – lunch out on the trail
- And Lots of Circles!
You will also get to experience some of the other activities of camp:
- Confidence Course
- And much more!