What to Wear/Bring to Day Camp
- Please wear close-toed shoes for camp.
- Long pants are required and boots or shoes with a heel are recommended for those attending Horse Camps.
- Shorts must come to the knee.
- Suggested daily items to bring:
- Towel, bathing suit (one-piece, modest) and crocs of flip flops to wear to the pool.
- Long pants for trail-riding if wearing shorts (Wild West & Buckaroo)
- Shorts that come to the knee if in a Horse Camp.
- Bible, notebook, and pen.
- Please, no spaghetti-strap tank tops, leggings, or yoga pants.
- Please, no phones or electronics.
While getting ready for camp, keep in mind that day camp can be messy, sweaty, dirty, sometimes kind of wet, and a ton of fun!