Please help us by reviewing these policies and communicating them with your ranchers prior to their arrival at camp, thank you so much for your time!
Code of Conduct:
In order to offer a safe and encouraging summer camp experience for all kids that attend our programs, the following actions will not be permitted and may result in dismissal without a refund.
- Any conversation or conduct that is sexual in nature
- The possession of alcohol, drugs, tobacco products, or pornographic materials
- Possession and misuse of smartphones/electronic devices
- Possession of weapons of any kind such as firearms, knives, pepper spray, etc. (Those in Wilderness camps are allowed to carry small knives.)
- Aggressive behavior towards other ranchers or staff such as fighting, threatening, or bullying
- Any behavior that is deemed by Miracle Mountain Ranch Staff as having a negative effect on the experience of other Ranchers
In the event that your Rancher is sent home early from their week of camp, MMR Staff will contact you and you will be required to pick up your rancher immediately. We hope that none of our Ranchers will be sent home for behavior issues this summer, we do however, understand that this is not always the case. It is our goal to provide you with as much accurate information as possible in regard to expectations for camp so that you can make the most informed decision about sending your rancher to MMR.
- Refunds on camp will only be issued in the case of illness.