What To Bring To Camp
- Bible, notebook, and pen
- Sleeping bag or blankets and pillow (be prepared for cooler weather)
- Toiletries & towel
- Water bottle
- Jeans, raincoat, sweatshirt, and rubber boots or shoes for rain.
- A modest bathing suit that covers entire midriff (shorts are encouraged and they are required for the pool climbing wall).
- For horse activities closed toed shoes (no crocs) are required as well as long pants.
- Boots or Shoes with a heel are recommended for Horse Camps.
- Clean and neat clothes are requested for chapels.
- Skirts should be knee-length.
- Modest shorts (knee-length is preferable).
- Optional: loose sweatpants for special sports and vaulting.
- No spaghetti-strap tank tops, leggings, yoga pants, or see through clothes please.
- No phones or electronics.
While packing, keep in mind that summer camp can be messy, sweaty, dirty, sometimes kind of wet, and a ton of fun!