What To Bring To Camp
- Bible, notebook, and pen
- Sleeping bag or blankets and pillow (be prepared for cooler weather)
- Toiletries & towel
- Water Bottle
- Jeans, raincoat, sweatshirt, and rubber boots or shoes for rain.
- Bathing suit: one-piece, modest.
- A close-toed shoe / boot with heel is required for riding horses.
- Long pants are required for all horse activities.
- Clean and neat clothes are requested for chapels.
- Skirts should cover the knees while sitting.
- Shorts must come to the knee.
- Optional: loose sweatpants for special sports and vaulting.
- No spaghetti-strap tank tops, leggings, or yoga pants, please.
- No phones or electronics.
While packing, keep in mind that summer camp can be messy, sweaty, dirty, sometimes kind of wet, and a ton of fun!