What to bring to camp
- Bible, notebook, and pen
- Sleeping bag or blankets and pillow (be prepared for cooler weather)
- Toiletries & towel
- Jeans, raincoat, sweat shirt, and rubber boots or shoes for rain.
- Bathing suit: one-piece, modest.
- A close-toed shoe / boot with heel is required for riding horses.
- Long pants are required for all horse activities.
- Clean and neat clothes are requested for chapels.
- Skirts should cover the knees while sitting.
- Shorts must come to the knee.
- Optional: loose sweatpants for special sports and vaulting.
- No spaghetti-strap tank tops, leggings, or Yoga pants, please.
- No radios, iPads, mp3 players, electronics, etc.
While packing, keep in mind that summer camp can be messy, sweaty, dirty, sometimes kind of wet, and a ton of fun!
"I learned more skills about riding horses." - Summer Camp Rancher
"...She also benefitted greatly from continued education in God's love for her and learning to have faith in His plan for her life." - Parent of a Rancher
"Friendships, relationships with Jesus, life skills, positive influences." - Kerri on Summer Camp
"The staff has great, great focus on God with the horses" - Rancher's Mother
MMR is one of the best places I have ever been. I love it so much!! The staff there are amazing, Godly people and I learn and grow Spiritually every time I set foot on the Ranch..." - Kaylee, Summer Camp Rancher
"MMR is an AMAZING place...the staff are courteous and know their stuff...I am proud of the friendships that were developed there and sooo look forward to my next visit" - Joey