|Week 1||June 25 – 30||10-16||Girls only||$535||Camp Full|
|Week 2||July 2 - 7||10–16||Girls only||$535|
|Week 3||July 9 – 14||10–16||Girls only||$535|
|Week 4||July 16 – 21||10–16||Girls only||$535|
|Week 5||July 23 – 28||10–16||Girls only||$535|
|Week 6||July 30 – August 4||10–16||Girls only||$535|
This camp has something for everyone! If you are new to English riding or have been riding for years, come join us for this great week full of quality arena instruction, as well as educational and interactive ground classes. The lessons will include the fundamental basics of the rider’s position and how it affects the horse. Depending on the rider’s skill level they will have the opportunity to better their balance, position, control and communication with the horse as they work through a jump or a course of jumps.
This camp is geared towards those wanting to learn English riding, as well as those wanting to improve their riding skills.
Your 3 hours of instructional horse time will include:
- Focus on Rider’s Equitation
- Developing flexibility of horse and rider exercises
- Foundational skills for jumping – Beginner through advanced
- Trail ride
- Interactive ground classes: Designing a jump course, bits, braiding, grooming for show, etc.
- Terms and Theory for dressage, hunter or jumper riders.
You will also get to experience some of the other activities of camp:
- Confidence Course
- And much more!