|Week 1||June 26 – July 1||10-17||Girls only||$505||Camp Full|
|Week 2||July 3 – 8||10–17||Girls only||$505||Camp Full|
|Week 3||July 10 – 15||10–17||Girls only||$505||Camp Full|
|Week 4||July 17 – 22||10–17||Girls only||$505||Camp Full|
|Week 5||July 24 – 29||10–17||Girls only||$505||Camp Full|
|Week 6||July 31 – August 5||10–17||Girls only||$505||Camp Full|
This camp has something for everyone! If you are new to English riding or have been riding for years, come join us for this great week full of quality arena instruction, as well as educational and interactive ground classes. The lessons will include the fundamental basics of the rider’s position and how it affects the horse. Depending on the riders skill level they will have the opportunity to better their balance and control through a jump or a course of jumps towards the end of the week.
This camp is geared towards those wanting to learn English riding, as well as those wanting to improve their riding skills.
Your 3 hours of instructional horse time will include:
- Focus on Rider’s Equitation
- Developing flexibility of horse and rider exercises
- Foundational skills for jumping – Beginner through advanced
- Trail ride
- Interactive ground classes: Designing a jump course, bits, braiding, grooming for show, etc.
- Terms and Theory for dressage, hunter or jumper riders.
You will also get to experience some of the other activities of camp:
- Confidence Course
- And much more!