Frequently Asked Questions about Summer Camp
- What are the age groups for each camp?
- What should I pack for each camp?
- Do you perform background checks on your counselors?
- What is your staff-to-camper ratio?
- Do you follow safety precautions?
- When should I arrive for each camp?
- When does each camp end?
- Do you provide any confirmation when I register for a camp?
- How much does it cost?
- How much is required to reserve a spot for camp?
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Do you give refunds?
- What kind of clothes should I pack?
- What are your modesty codes for dressing?
- What if my child has food allergies or special dietary needs?
- Do you have medical insurance for my child?
- How do you respond to homesickness?
"I learned more skills about riding horses." - Summer Camp Rancher
"...She also benefitted greatly from continued education in God's love for her and learning to have faith in His plan for her life." - Parent of a Rancher
"Friendships, relationships with Jesus, life skills, positive influences." - Kerri on Summer Camp
"The staff has great, great focus on God with the horses" - Rancher's Mother
MMR is one of the best places I have ever been. I love it so much!! The staff there are amazing, Godly people and I learn and grow Spiritually every time I set foot on the Ranch..." - Kaylee, Summer Camp Rancher
"MMR is an AMAZING place...the staff are courteous and know their stuff...I am proud of the friendships that were developed there and sooo look forward to my next visit" - Joey