Fall Horse Lover’s Weekend
Date: September 24–26, 2021
We invite you to join us for an adventure-filled weekend on our trails! Our Fall Horse Lover’s weekend is more of a relaxed weekend focusing on enjoying God’s creation while riding our scenic trails. Other options include pony cart driving, vaulting, training demonstrations, trail obstacles, as well as arena classes to get you more familiar with riding. There will be open campfire cooking and many hands-on cowboy experiences all flavored with an ample portion of genuine western hospitality. This weekend will give you ample time with horses, while developing a deeper relationship with Christ. All meals are provided during weekend.
There is a weight limit of 250 lbs. for all riders. It is highly recommended that you have the ability to mount and dismount the horse with minimal assistance. Please contact the MMR office if you have any questions. If you would like to bring your own horse, contact MMR to obtain the necessary forms, boarding cost, and vaccination requirements.
- Top Hand Quarters: $200
- Bunkhouse: $180
- RV Site: $160
Youth cost (8 – 12):
- Top Hand Quarters (FULL): $150
- Bunkhouse: $130
- RV Site: $110
- Top Hand Quarters (FULL): $135
- Bunkhouse: $110
- RV Site: $90
(Ages 17 and under must come with adult)
- Bunkhouses are bunk-style units with no linens provided. Bathrooms will be provided via our new central restrooms.
- Bathrooms are provided at the top hand quarters for top-hand quarter residents.
- All housing units are shared with others unless being housed as a couple or families.
Save $15 per person with a group of 5 or more (not applicable to partial event participation).