Statement of Faith
WE BELIEVE IN:
- We believe the Scriptures, contained in the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired word of God, without error in the original writings, our ultimate rule for faith, hope, and conduct.
- We believe in one God, infinite in perfection, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe God created the heavens and the earth in six literal 24-hour days and now actively sustains his creation by the word of His power.
- We believe man was created by God in His own image, but fell into sin. Therefore, all humanity is dead in sin and abides under the just wrath of God, and only by repentance and faith in Jesus Christ by the regeneration of the Holy Spirit can men be redeemed and brought back into a right relationship with God.
- We believe Jesus Christ, the eternal and divine Son of God, took on human nature, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and henceforth exists in two natures, fully God and fully man.
- We believe Jesus Christ lived a perfect life and died in our place and for our salvation, was buried, and physically rose to life again three days later according to the Scriptures. Only by faith in His perfect work of redemption can any man be born again to new life and the hope of resurrection from the dead.
- We believe the church is composed of all those who by faith in Christ and the regeneration of the Holy Spirit are knit together in one body, of whom Jesus Christ is the Head.
- We believe Jesus Christ, after His resurrection and ascension into heaven, gave gifts to the church to be used for His glory and kingdom, according to His will, until the consummation of all things.
- We believe the duty and joy of the believer in this present age is to walk in spiritual victory, fleeing from sin, temptation, and false doctrine by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably created mankind as male or female, and that these two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. We believe that God created marriage to be exclusively the union of one man and one woman, and that all sexual activity is to occur exclusively within that intimate union.
- We believe in the imminent and bodily return of Jesus Christ, the final defeat of sin, Satan, and death, and the resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous, the righteous to eternal peace and fellowship with God, and the unrighteous to conscious eternal torment and separation from God.
"I learned more skills about riding horses." - Summer Camp Rancher
"...She also benefitted greatly from continued education in God's love for her and learning to have faith in His plan for her life." - Parent of a Rancher
"Friendships, relationships with Jesus, life skills, positive influences." - Kerri on Summer Camp
"The staff has great, great focus on God with the horses" - Rancher's Mother
MMR is one of the best places I have ever been. I love it so much!! The staff there are amazing, Godly people and I learn and grow Spiritually every time I set foot on the Ranch..." - Kaylee, Summer Camp Rancher
"MMR is an AMAZING place...the staff are courteous and know their stuff...I am proud of the friendships that were developed there and sooo look forward to my next visit" - Joey