- Please pray for the graduates from the School of Discipleship, summer staff, volunteers, and ranchers that made commitments this past summer, that their relationship with God would continue to deepen.
- Pray for the current class in the School of Discipleship as they seek the Lord.
- Please pray for winter retreats and traveling safety to many conferences and events.
- Pray for wisdom as a ministry as we make plans in both facilities and programs to accommodate growing and changing needs.
- Please pray that the resident staff would be encouraged in their service to the Lord and provision of their financial support as well as housing needs.
- Please continue to pray for God’s provision for Ranch finances, particularly for the land purchase opportunity.
- We had an amazing summer of ministry with over 1,200 youth attending summer camp. 81 kids accepted Christ!
- A tremendous fall line-up of Retreats was well attended and the Lord really blessed.
- We have 27 students this year in the School of Discipleship.
- We had the opportunity to help scholarship kids so they could attend summer camp through the many individuals, churches, and organizations that helped make that possible.
- We were blessed by a great summer team of staff and volunteers.
- God provided full barns of hay.
- The Cattleman’s remodel project was able to be wrapped up and used just in time for the summer camp season.
- Staff housing projects are still progressing.
- We praise God for His protection in health over the busy summer months.
- We are so thankful for the many donors who help make the Ranch ministry possible.